Houseroo.com - Buyer
Congratulations, you’re buying a property. All you need to do now is make sure the purchase runs smoothly.
Imagine being able to bring together everyone you need to successfully settle your property transaction instantly with a few clicks. Well, now you can with Houseroo.
It doesn't matter whether you're a first home buyer, property investor or buying a principal place of residence; your property transaction experience will now be a seamless one.
Houseroo helps property buyers by connecting them to every service providers required to successfully settle their property and track key milestones from start to finish, all through a visual timeline on their phone or desktop.
Home buyers can now select from a trusted marketplace of conveyancing companies and building and pest inspectors from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Cairns, Perth and regional areas across Australia.
Houseroo puts the home buyer back in control of their purchase, by tracking their entire buying journey to make sure the people involved are updating them in real time.
How does Houseroo connect property buyers with the best conveyancing companies in Australia?
- Property buyers simply enter the address of the property they are buying
- Houseroo matches a list of trusted and best priced conveyancing companies from the qualified and vetted Marketplace, which the buyer can choose from
- The conveyancing company accepts the buyer’s invite request
- Property buyers can track the progress of their conveyancing journey
How does Houseroo connect home buyers to the best building and pest inspectors in Australia?
- Home buyers simply enter the address of the property they are buying
- Houseroo matches a list of trusted building and pest inspectors in the buyer's area from the Houseroo Marketplace, which the seller can choose from
- The building and pest Inspector accepts the buyer's request
- Now the property buyer's building and pest inspector can upload the report directly to their inbox
How do home buyers know if their service providers are the right ones for their property transaction?
As the saying goes “you’re only as good as your last gig” and that is most certainly the case with property related service providers.
Houseroo has created a customer experience tracker which allows home buyers to provide real time feedback to their service providers as the transaction happens.
Throughout the transaction journey the platform asks for a rating at three different milestones.
The final rating is shared to all the property buyers. If a service provider continually scores bad ratings, they will be struck off the Marketplace.
This rewarding of good behaviour is what keeps our Marketplace community trusted and safe for all to use.
What are some key benefits of Houseroo?
Transparency - You always know exactly where your transaction is at.
Peace of mind - Documents are securely stored in one location with the latest version easily accessible.
Convenience - Quick access to all your service providers with one click.
Less stress - Receive warnings before something becomes an issue.
What are some of the main problems for home buyers before using Houseroo?
- Property transactions can be complex and ambiguous
- Communication breakdowns
- Lack of transparency
- Service providers don’t update you fast enough
- Not knowing what is going on
Who is involved with my transaction?
In most property transactions, there are at least 8 parties involved:
- Real estate agent
- Buyer’s conveyancer
- Seller’s conveyancer
- Bank/Mortgage broker
- Inspector (building & pest and pool safety)
Each party has their own deadlines, schedules, challenges and agendas.
Everyone is accountable to make sure the transaction happens successfully.
In an ideal world, everyone would be able to communicate and collaborate without friction and deliver outcomes on time. With Houseroo, now they can.
What else will I need to do?
Once you have got your entire transaction process under control, you’re probably going to want to book your moving company and hook up all your services such as internet, electricity and all other relevant services.