Houseroo.com - Conveyancer
As a conveyancer, Houseroo offers a place for you to receive jobs, leverage powerful technology to reduce errors and manage communication with all key parties of a property transaction, including home buyers, sellers, agents, mortgage brokers, and building & pest inspectors.
Not to be confused with practice management systems, Houseroo is unique in the way that it brings together all of the key players for you to easily manage, reducing time and friction in a transaction.
Imagine eager clients organised on a single platform waiting for you to manage their property transaction and conveyancing matters, with the ability to send live updates to everyone involved with a few clicks.
With Houseroo, the entire conveyancing process is converted into a visual timeline so your client can understand exactly where property transaction is up to at all times. With Houseroo, this is easily accessible.
What territories can I market my services in?
Houseroo connects you to home buyers, sellers, agents and building and pest inspectors from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Cairns, Perth and regional areas across Australia.
Now you can be in control and manage your client’s entire Buying and Selling journey to make sure they are kept up to date in real time.
How does Houseroo connect conveyancers with home buyers and sellers across Australia?
- Conveyancers simply complete their listing profiles and select the areas they want to service
- Houseroo matches home buyers and sellers looking for conveyancers in the areas you choose from the Houseroo Marketplace
- Once the buyer or seller has selected the conveyancer from their matched list, they pay a deposit and a live matter is sent straight to the conveyancer’s inbox
- Now conveyancers can manage the progress of that client’s entire journey and notify them of changes in real time
How does Houseroo connect conveyancers to agents and building and pest inspectors in Australia?
- Conveyancers simply complete their listing profiles and select the areas they operate in
- Conveyancers send an invite to the agent and building and pest inspector
- The agent and building and pest inspector accept the conveyancer’s request
- The building and pest inspector can upload reports directly to your inbox to manage
How do conveyancers know if their home buyers and sellers are happy with their conveyancing experience?
As the saying goes “you’re only as good as your last gig” and that is most certainly the case with conveyancing.
As a conveyancer, Houseroo provides direct client feedback at various stages of the transaction process.
This feedback allows conveyancers to manage issues, continually develop their workflow and take a proactive approach instead of a reactive one.
Now conveyancing companies can always be in touch with their customers
How do conveyancers receive jobs from Houseroo?
Receive real jobs in 4 simple steps:
- Sign up
- Set up your company listing profile
- Become verified
- Purchase credits to start
How does Houseroo help conveyancers run a more efficient practice?
- Our easy-to-read dashboard provides full visibility on all your matters in one click.
- Convert all the terms & conditions of a contract into a visual timeline.
- Invite home buyers, sellers, agents and inspectors to join a transaction with a few clicks.
- Keep all communication and documentations in one place.
- Houseroo automatically notifies your clients in real time as you manage their timelines.
Can I use Houseroo with my practice management system?
Absolutely you can!
Houseroo has been built in such a way that it can function independently of any practice management system.
With that said it can also integrate with any practice management system through its Application Programming Interface (API).
If you have an integration request, please contact: email@example.com.
Will there be any double entry of data?
With Houseroo we have made sure that when an address is entered into the platform by the conveyancer, it automatically pulls the existing data and auto-populates the matching fields. The user experience is so simple that all the heavy lifting is done for you.
All you have to do is click a few buttons and you are good to go.